Because I just love this dress so much. Yeah, pretty much all girls do the “ass on the sink” pose. #latenightselfie 😏💃💪❤️
Hey #fitfam! I am hosting a 💕FREE💕 nutrition group for those who are
1) looking to incorporate more plant based foods in their diet
2) interested in being vegetarian or vegan
3) in need of inspiration and support to clean up their diet
This group will be open on May 1st and we will be adding anybody who is interested- add me on Facebook & message me there if you are looking to join! 🌿🍃💚
This Indian actress shut down a reporter for telling her to keep quiet about women’s rights.
THIS IS IT
You go girl!
do i have cramps or has my appendix exploded
does my boob hurt or am i having a heart attack
am i on my period or do i have internal bleeding
these are our struggles
Thinking of dirty thoughts and getting an erection in awkward situations
The struggles of a man
thinking of my naked grandma isnt going to suck the blood back into my vagina
you need an award right now
Zoe Saldana’s husband Marco Perego has a tattoo of her on his arm.
Cutest thing ever!!!!
Awwwwww too cute
our men out here loving their daughters. i love it!
If paul was… :’(
1. it would probably be for the best. mice cause infinitely less death and destruction than humans. every other living being on earth could thrive without us here. it’s pretty selfish to think of the world only in terms of human survival
2. if the only option was to breed babies to enslave, milk, and test on, would you think that were ethical, if it saved other lives? what if it was done to cute puppies? my guess is you would have a lot less support (though testing on dogs is still done). the only difference is your idea that humans are the only ones “with lives to live.” that is not only speciest, but also untrue. animals have personalities, sentience, and emotions. human lives don’t implicitly have more value just because we have schools and jobs or whatever. we’re born, we do things for awhile and then we die, just like snakes. it is as insignificant to the universe as an ant’s life is to you. i know their lives may not seem as meaningful through your anthropocentric viewpoint, but that doesn’t make it ok to exploit them to further our own species. there is plenty of other research that could be done. if other humans consented to sacrificing themselves for the greater good then that is their decision, but we can’t impose our decisions on others.
3. go vegan
4. this is devastating news :((((( their website says:
You can find BabyCakes NYC desserts at the following Walt Disney World® locations:
The Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
The Boardwalk Bakery at Disney’s Boardwalk
The Gardens Kiosk at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Everything Pop at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
We are, also, able to deliver cakes to most table service dining locations on Walt Disney World® property. We take orders for cakes by phone (407.938.9044) and ask that orders be placed at least 72 hours prior to your dining reservation.
so it looks like their location in downtown disney is gone forever. useless, shitty orlando can’t seem to do anything right. you’re also right about tasty thai. they closed last saturday, but i forgot to update my post. the owner might be opening a new vegan restaurant soon with my boyfriend as head chef. i’ll post any updates as they occur. thanks for the info! i’ll change my post now
SOMEONE DO A DATE LIKE THIS WITH ME. I’LL EVEN LET YOU TOUCH THE BOOTY.
Now that’s how you get laid boys.
Holy shit that’s awesome.
I want to
Came across this Hallmark card at Walgreens tonight.. I had to do a double take. First time I’ve seen a lesbian Mother’s Day card. :)